Popular Exterior Colors For The Spring And Summer
Are you looking to spruce up the exterior of your home after many years of the same color, or have you just recently purchased or looking to sell? Figuring out the perfect color for the exterior of your home can be stressful, as this is the first impression people will have when arriving to your home.
Here are some color options that might work for whatever your situation is:
- Off Whites: Different shades of white, whether they have a yellow or blue hue to them, are classic shaded to go with. The neutrality of the color allows beautiful and vibrant landscaping to be the highlight of your home.
- Warm Taupes and Greys: A taupe or grey will let your home blend in with its natural surroundings.
- Blues: The color blue is a classic color, giving off a nautical, serene feel. White trim compliments a blue home.
- Yellows: Paler shades of yellow say one thing about your home- Happy!
- Light Blue with Red Trim: This combination is perfect for your Victorian home and is a timeless look.
- Cypress Green: This shade of green is a cross between green and gray. It allows for a neutral look while not being boring. Wicker furniture on a front porch looks great against this color.
- Reds: Not to be confused with a lighthouse, this color allows for a cheery feel while being both fresh and traditional. Red is not for the faint of heart, as your home will stand out regardless of the landscaping and its surroundings.
If you need help with selecting colors, allow Spectrum Painting’s expert color consultant to help you out. Give us a call today at 973-706-6033 to set up an estimate!