Purple's one of those colors most people are only daring enough to try in small doses, and for good reason: It's bold. You worry you might get sick of it after a while. But the color also gives a room personality. In a world of generic, Pinterest-perfect homes, purple stands out — in any shade. Scroll down, and you'll become a believer. We'll even ease you into it, starting out with paler, softer tones.
Then, once you're rethinking every room in your house, you've got to check out these totally-not-babyish purple bedrooms for even more inspiration.
1. Amethyst: Try using Amethyst Sky 1447 Benjamin Moore
2. Mauve: Try using Iced Mauve 2115-50 Benjamin Moore
3. Bright Purple: Try using Kimono Violet SW6839
4. Wine: Try using Burgundy SW6300
5. Purple-Gray: Try using Dusk to Dawn 1446 Benjamin Moore
6. Orchid: Try using Wild Orchid 2072-40 Benjamin Moore
7. Violet: Try using Gentle Violet 2071-20 Benjamin Moore
8. Lilac: Try using Novel Lilac SW6836
9. Pinot Noir Purple: Try using Polished Mahogany SW2838
10. Fuchsia: Try using Forward Fuchsia SW6842