As you are no doubt aware, we are facing a difficult healthcare situation and the messages we are receiving are often conflicting. Here at Spectrum Painting and Concrete Coatings, we are working with both our office staff and field crew to ensure they are keeping themselves, as well as our customers safe. We've passed on a few tips to our staff:
- Reminding our employees to wash their hands. Often. After every sneeze or cough. After leaving a building and returning. After lunch. After going to the grocery store or pumping gas. Washing hands is the single biggest deterrent (outside of quarantine) to the spread of the coronavirus.
- We've temporarily suspended our Crew Leader and staff meetings for the next two weeks or as long as is deemed necessary.
- Our sales teams is traveling with hand sanitizer and is putting it to use before and after entering a customer's home or business. Our crews are also carrying sanitizer and are wiping down surfaces in our customer’s homes during and at the end of the work day.
- We've suspended handshakes. Our crews understand and won't be offended!
- If anyone shows symptoms or is sick, they are being asked to notify us immediately and stay home.
Spectrum Painting and Concrete Coatings are doing our best to make the right decisions, ones that are in the best interest of our customers, friends, families and employees. We understand that schedules and plans are in flux at the moment and are working to ensure interior projects are rescheduled if needed. We are hoping to start our exterior season early (depending on the weather), so please give us a call or text today at 973-706-6033 to set up your exterior, power/soft washing or concrete coatings estimate or if you have any questions about your upcoming projects. ###