With over 30 years of experience behind us, we know that there are some things about our interior painting process that will be different each time we are invited to a new home, and some things that stay the same, no matter what.
What does change are the special circumstances, architecture, colors, current trends, and the goals you have as a homeowner. After all, we understand that you have a style and look in mind, and we want to achieve it for you. Our focus is on you and your specific needs, whether your project is large or small.
What does not change about our process is our commitment to the following:
- General preparation - We will protect your home and belongings, carefully removing and/or covering furniture and fixtures when necessary.
- Respect for your home - We wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your flooring and furniture.
- Surface preparation - We do not just apply paint. Our goal is to leave you with a completely finished product, and a part of doing that is to make sure that what is under the paint is solid and strong as well. We will fill and spackle holes, finish minor carpentry repairs, and caulk your trim as needed.
- Quality products - We prime and paint with the best products for your project, not working minimally but with longevity and quality in mind.
- Cleanliness - You can count on the fact that we will not leave your home looking like a work-site. At the end of each day we completely clean up the area in which we worked, including replacing furniture, vacuuming, sweeping, and taking out any trash.
- Your satisfaction - When the work is finished, we will do a final walk-through with you to make sure that you are completely happy with the result.
We also can provide a wide variety of faux textures, giving your paint a specially-crafted, custom look. These unique styles can be matched to your taste, whether you prefer classy and subdued or are looking for something a bit more on the daring side.