Refinishing is not just a way to dress-up your deck temporarily, but really is an investment in the actual lifespan of the structure. Age, weather, wear and tear are constantly working against it, creating the need for occasional quality refinishing.
Our deck refinishing process includes:
- Removing your deck furniture (we can do the lifting for you!).
- Cover and protect your landscaping - Preserving your property is a routine aspect of our work on every job site.
- Replace rotten boards - If they are beyond repair, we can replace those boards that need it so your deck does not just look great, but is completely solid.
- Set loose nails - We also will sand them smooth, making your structure sturdy and safe.
- Refinish - Depending on your needs and the specific style you have in mind, we will stain your deck with a solid, semi-transparent, or natural stain.
Do you have a swing set, outdoor furniture, or maybe a fence that also could use power washing, stripping, and refinishing? We can help with that as well!